Please let this be like when it was found out that blink-182 was announcing at The Grammy’s 4 years ago..
Sometimes the truth is fucked up enough to be hilarious on its own.
how do i drop out of college and enroll in a college au
All I want is for Bradley to be on Doctor Who so I can have time-traveling space-adventure reincarnation fic.
Is that so much to ask?
guys i just ate dinner at a really expensive place and i’m so full and i don’t think i ever want to eat again
but i’ll just say that i ate a flourless chocolate cake with espresso custard
and i fucking love custard oh my god
in other news: merlin premiers in the states tonight and that’s pretty cool
1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
5. Do you know a hoarder?
6. Can you do a split?
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
9. How many countries have you been to?
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
18. Did your mother go to college?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
26. Do you know triplets?
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
40. What medical conditions do you have?
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
50. Why do you have a tumblr?
i’m reading a psychology article about cross-language speech perception or something, which reminded me of a story my high school french teacher once told
he knew this french couple, living in america, who were raising their child to be bilingual. apparently, in the most adorable fashion, the child would regularly mix both english and french in the same sentence
for instance, “mama, look at l’oiseau” or something like that
and just. adorable bilingual babies, peace out i’m done